2. He's still eats a lot, but has become pickier (boo): doesn't like the texture of most meat (with the exception of chicken nuggets and hot dogs), won't eat lettuce-y things or skinny/stringy things like matchstick carrots for example (with the exception of string cheese).
3. He now requests "DEE-ssert" "tandy" and "tweats" regularly.
|And Opa loved to give him whatever he wanted.|
4. He can sing the entire ABC song (only omits "L" I think). But ever since he learned the ending, he skips T-X. So it goes like this towards the end: "Q R S, Y Z. Now I ABC's. Net time wo seen me." :) So cute. And if I try to insert T U V, he just starts over!
5. He repeats so much of what I say now.
6. He loves when people tell him Happy Birthday (since he just turned 2).
7. He surprised me by singing the Happy Birthday song the day after.
8. He somehow knows what fire is (maybe from birthday candles??) and calls the blanket w/ red swirls on it "fire". :)
9. He can say 1-10, but not usually in order. It usually goes "2, 3, 9", but it's getting a little better. And today he surprised me by saying 14.
10. The morning after Grandma & Grandpa left, when he kept saying "Oma! Opa! Oma! Opa!..." and I told him they were gone, he said in a sad voice, "I LOVE Oma Opa." And the next day when he wanted them again, he commanded me to, "Find Oma Opa." Aww!
11. His favorite toy right now is the car that he can sit in while I push and the plastic drill that works like a real drill. I didn't even know I should include "Mechanic / Carpenter" on the list of what he might be when he grows up. :)
|Drill in action|
12. He's really good with the cats. Other than liking to see them run when he screams as high-pitched as he can. lol. Or chasing them just for fun. The other day when Kitten regurgitated some cat food, he said, "Kitty mouth poop". Lol - pretty acurate actually...
13. The garbage truck in action scares him and makes him cry! :( So sad!