Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miracle Cleaning solution!!!!!!

HOORAY!!! I discovered the miracle drug for cleaning!! You know how your stove and the areas above and around it get all greasy and oily and dusty and it's imPOSSible to clean? I'm sure most everyone's heard of using vinegar, which I tried, and it worked ok, but I still felt like I was making very little progress for the amount of work I was putting in. Then I remembered that the bottle of GooGone I've been using to clean labels off of glass jars says "Removes GREASE, Gum...". So I thought, 'Hmmm, what if I combine the two...?' And TA DA!!!!! That greasy oily mess came right off! So easy, too!! I was so excited that I stopped in the middle to take a picture and write this post :D.
Can you tell? Below knobs - grease. Above the knobs - no grease!

p.s. GooGone is flamable, I think. So be cautious and read the instructions. I washed my surfaces off afterwards w/ soapy water, then just plain water. Hopefully I won't start any fires...

No comments: