Monday, April 9, 2012

Preps & The Crazy, Insane, Terrible...

Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Two's.

But first the Preps.

Jason favors one preposition: on.

Ex: cereal on the milk (instead of cereal with milk)
'I' on Isaac (instead of 'I' for Isaac)
'J' on Jason



Jason's terrible two's have been BEYOND terrible. He's been hitting a LOT. In the face, not just my legs or something. He's destroyed a bunch of stuff:
(That's the dishwasher's bottom basket thing. Removed, pushed down the porch stairs, and dragged across the backyard. The dishwasher now has a lock on it.)

Been crazy onry. And it seems that every time I Jason-proof something, he just finds something else to destroy. Or I forget to close or lock something. The other day when I finished blow-drying my hair, it was a little too quiet. I found him sitting sort of in/on the fridge, enjoying a cup of yogurt with his fingers. That one was just amusing, and I was very glad it wasn't worse.




A week or two ago I just cried, but things are getting better now. Thank goodness.
How cute is that. :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

I'm glad it's getting better. That sounds pretty rough. Love you!

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass, this too shall pass (just chant it until you are in a zen like state)...this too shall pass...